Friday, July 4, 2014

Getting Started

Recently I've been struggling with the same 10lbs. I'm fine being a full figured girl...zaftig, rubenesque, whatever. I mean after 4 c-sections, it's tough to not have a little or even more than little pot belly. I want to begin running again. It's a cheap and inexpensive activity that you can really most anywhere. I've been loosely following the journey of a blogger who has committed to losing 100lbs. Checking in on her progress, she lost almost 80lb over the last 7 months. Wow! The reality is that losing weight is work, especially as you get older. I haven't been serious lately. I've been eating poorly, not being active and indulging in all the things that make it easy to pack on pounds. So...putting it out there, I'm going to really work on living a more healthy exisitence. I know that you feel so much better when you're healthier. Here's to the journey...may I learn a lot and meet with success.

0 comments: