Monday, July 14, 2014

Feathering my nest aka loving your space

I read apartment therapy almost every day. I'm truly addicted. I love that the message, no matter what the size, you should love the home you're in. Whether it's a mcmansion or a minimansion, it makes no difference. My home is closer to a minimansion. But, you know what...I adore it. I feel like living in this space has brought us closer as a family. It's also a place I'm happy to call home. I purchased it thoughtfully and I'm slowly creating a haven for all of us, a place that uniquely represents our asthetic. Whether it's finding the perfect accessory or painting the walls a color I love, home doesn't happen overnight. I have a long to do list...but you know what, I don't feel rushed or pressured to finish and be done. It's nice to let it all evolve, to make the right choices about what I bring into my home and what changes I make over time, slowly. It's all about feathering my nest and embracing my home.

0 comments: